Sunday, December 10, 2006

Grandkids

I kept my 2 grandkids overnight & this morning, we had a discussion about Santa...my grandson said he landed on the roof & then my granddaughter said he then came down the chimney. I told her that was true but since we didn't have a chimney, he just came through the door. Her response was that no he didn't. It seems her dad told her that Santa came into their home via the vents. In order not to confuse the child, I told her that I'm sure he did but since my vents didn't work, he had to use the door. *s*

5 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Melli said...

ROFL!!! Chi! You are tooooo funny! How old are those grandbabies now?

I can't wait for you to open the floor for questions! Are we limited to only one apiece?

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger PJ said...

LOL!
They sound great, Chi..I sure miss my own Grands

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Mrs Lifecruiser said...

Awww...kids, they are just so darn cute with their questions an especially about Santa!

Excellent answers Chi :-)

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous local girl said...

We don't have a fireplace so my daughter thinks he comes through the door. Last year she woke up in the middle of the night and swore she heard a knock. LOL!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

door, vents. I don't care as long as lots of gifts are left. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home