Saturday, November 25, 2006

Seasonal Jokes

Here are a few silly jokes for you...I hope you enjoy these. *s*

What do reindeer have that no other animals have?

Baby reindeer!

What are snowmen's favorite breakfast food?

Frosted Flakes

Why does Santa use reindeer to pull his sleigh and not pigs?

Because when Pigs fly everything that wasn't supposed to happen...does.

What's an ig?

An eskimo's home without a loo!

What did the bald man say when he got a comb for Christmas?

Thanks, I'll never part with it!

6 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger Moogie said...

LOL! These are cute. I'm going to have to show them to my girls. :)

Thanks for sharing!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

ha ha! These are cute, Chi. I love your new header graphic. Its just perfect for the holiday season. I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday time.

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

an early morning giggle is just what I needed today. :)

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Melli said...

LOL! Cute Chi! Very cute! Might have to take a few of these to school... I bet even my teenagers chuckle over them!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Connie and Rob said...

Thanks for making me chuckle. Love the Frosted Flakes one!!

Take care,
Connie

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Caylynn said...

Very cute. :) I'm visiting from Carmen's holiday party. :)

Thanks for the grins. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home