Wednesday, November 08, 2006

How About Some Puns This Morning?

Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married.
The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A jumper cable walks into a bar.
The bartender says, "I'll serve you but don't start anything."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled a mussel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two fish swim into a concrete wall.
The one turns to the other and says "Dam!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his
arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
The kids were nothing to look at either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


And finally, there was the person who posted these puns for her friends, with the hope that all ten of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did??

15 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Mrs Lifecruiser said...

Perfect, a post to make me laugh! And that already before I had my morning coffee! Excellent done!

They were so fpun Ahmal ;-)

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

well, they all made me laugh, so I think you're "pun"ny. :)

 
At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Debbie said...

Cute Chi! Very cute! I like the one about the twins! Hope you are well today!

 
At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Heather said...

Hah thanks for the laugh.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger PJ said...

Good ones all the way around..lol

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

you post should come with a warning...do not drink hot coffee while reading these puns! Excuse me while I go clean off my keyboard.

I didn't think I had any laughs left over from this past blogers meet but I do.

Thanks for the chuckles. Loved them all.

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous ribbiticus said...

lol! those were great! thanks for the laugh! ;)

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

Wow. I really LOVED these this morning. Much better AFTER my coffee, too. I actually got most of them. ;)

 
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Beckie said...

Enjoyed the puns. That's an interesting post. Never heard most of them. Thanks for the smiles ;o)

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

All puns in ten did!

What a hoot, Chi. You always have cute stuff like this on your blog.

I hope you are having a fun day.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Well, actually, they ALL did! Well done!

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Toooooooooooo "Dam" funny.

Obviously I like the fish that swims into a concrete wall.

AND the twin brothers.

Thanks for the laugh Chi. I love this kinda thing! Laughter is the best!!!

(I'm finally getting around to blog visiting today. Yippee. I'm done with the wallpapering.)

 
At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smile this morning!

Diaper Bag
Diva

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger pacoandfriends said...

LOL I liked all of them.funny :-)

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Mrs Lifecruiser said...

Instead of the puns, come over and have some Friday fun buns ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home