Friday, November 10, 2006

County News

This did not happen in my community but one not far away. A local resident discovered that one of his rottweilers had brought the body of a newborn into his yard. Naturally, he called the authorities and they did an extensive search of the woods & canvassed the neighborhood in hopes of finding the baby's momma but were unsuccessful.

I just think this is so sad but I'm not going to judge anyone here as I do not know the circumstances of the parent...perhaps she was a scared teen that just did not know what to do.

7 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

That's awful! That poor guy with the dog must've been scared to death!

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Oh my goodness!!! That would be terrifying for me. And knowing that my dog now has the taste of human blood too....I'd be keeping an ever watchful eye on my dog.

Ya wonder if it was newborn? I mean REALLY newborn---or perhaps worse...a murder?

Lordy Chi, this is sad. Hope there isn't a maniac on the loose around your home. Scary!!!!

(I started a blogroll finally, after all these months. Added you naturally! *smiles*)

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger mar said...

How terrible and sad!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Oh my! This makes my stomach sink. Bless everybody's heart that's involved.

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous eph2810 said...

Indeed very sad. They have many 'drop-off points here in the Metro area for women how can not take care of their babies - I know it is only a little drop in the bucket - but I think worth while.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Melli said...

Oh, that's so sad... Sending prayers.

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Mrs Lifecruiser said...

Eeewww, what an awful thing.... I wouldn't have wanted to be the one to discover it..... *shiver of fear*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home