Sunday, November 12, 2006

Commercials

For lack of anything else to post, I decided to give y'all my opinion on a few commercials this morning. However, I will not mention any particular company name.  *s*

There is a commercial advertising exercise videos that I do not care for. I think exercise is a very good thing but, in my opinion, the person selling the videos does not look half as good as he thinks he does.

I really enjoy the commercial where the cows ring the doorbell and when the man answers the door, there is no one there...it is just too funny to me!

I find the commercial where the bird flies into the vehicle distasteful because it looks really painful for the bird...however, I kinda like the commercial by the same company that involves a lizard becomes it doesn't harm the animal.

Then there is the hair restoration commercial in which one of the men talks about his restored hair: When he says you can swim with it, I picture his hair with a swimsuit on doing a backstroke in the pool...drives me nuts!!

10 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

I saw one the other night...and I'm not one to leave out any information here...the product is HEAD ON...for headaches.

It is one P I T A!! *mute, mute, mute*

hehehehehe

And the one I really enjoyed during baseball season was one from Master Card...where the boys are playing baseball, and first base was a lawn chair, second base was something else and 3rd base was a car. They're playing in the street and one hits the ball real hard and breaks a window..."home? Priceless" --and they all run! LOL

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I'll have to keep my eye out for these on T.V.

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous kailani said...

I love those cow commercials where they're always playing jokes on people. It's hilarious!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Melli said...

LOL! I, of course, have not seen any of these -- but they sound interesting to say the least!

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

this is why I have TiVo. I don't have to watch commercials. :) yay!

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger PJ said...

I love all the cow commercials, they are just so fun

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Viamarie said...

I seldom am able to watch commercials. This is my only time to go to the bathroom, get water and many other things.

A lovely day to you.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Connie and Rob said...

My husband and I just shake our heads that there are people being paid big dollars to think of this stuff...some commercials are so awful.

I do love a few...The California Cheese Cows always make me smile.

Take care,
Connie

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

I'm always checking back to see the most recent!

Miss you!!!!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Me always likes to swim my my hair too ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home