Saturday, September 30, 2006

Time Flies!

Gosh, I can't believe that it has been so long since I posted anything. I've been extremely busy the past few days with Fall cleaning (yeah, I missed Spring cleaning!)

Juniper is doing much better outdoors & I haven't noticed her being very aggressive towards the other dogs. She loves playing with Chance & I enjoy watching the two of them. However, she is totally destroying my yard. I can't believe how many holes she has dug! GRRRRR!!

I watched the start of the new season of Meerkat Manor last night & was really disappointed & upset that Shakespeare did not return. The infamous Mr K told me not to watch it anymore if it upsets me so much & that I need to remember that he was a wildlife creature and sometimes they get killed. I know this is true but it seems so unfair.

Okay, how about some humor to end this "interesting" post? *s*

10 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger Connie and Rob said...

So glad you are back with us. I was wondering how it was going with your new pup...Loving your cartoon. My girls would never have that satisfaction cause they have little stubs for tales. They never picked up that digging thing thank heavens but they found plenty of things to get into.

Take care,
Connie

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Oh, you've been missed! I can't wait to get started on our house for cleaning and painting. But I really do want to wait 'til the foundation work is done if it needs to be done. Maybe even by then, I'll have gotten the whole idea of redecorating out of my mind! LOL

And the diary cartoon? That's quite a 'tale'!!!!

Glad to see you're away from the bushes dear lady....

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

What a cute cartoon. Glad your dogs are adjusting to each other and like each other. Our dog used to dig out under the fence till Mr. Wonderful put chicken wire under a few inches of dirt...that broke her habit.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

I'm just glad to read a new Chi post. :) The cartoon was funny - my cat NEVER catches his tail.

Wanna come clean MY place? :)

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Mrs Lifecruiser said...

OK.... Maybe you should plant some more flowers in the holes....? *lol*

Oh, you've just reminded me of the fact that I should have called and order some windows cleaners over here.... For the first time in life we decided to hire someone to do it :-)

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Melli said...

Well, I guess I should have stopped in HERE last night... But you sure have been missed! It's good to see you back here! (((Hugs)))

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Viamarie said...

Been very busy myself and the funny cartoon helped ease some stress I have been going through lately.

Cheers!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger eph2810 said...

I only watch one TV show - Amazing Race. Not sure yet if I like the new season and who I am cheering for.

I love the joke. You should see our little Zoey sometimes - she loves to catch her tail and is surprised that she does...

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Me have also been busy. Me likes the diary comic :)

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Me have also been busy. Me likes the diary comic :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home