Friday, September 01, 2006

A Story

Mike & Melanie had been dating for about 18 months & seemed to have the ideal relationship. One day, Mike told Melanie that they needed to talk so she thought that he was going to propose to her and was quite surprised by what he had to say! He started the conversation by telling her thanks for the memories but he felt it was time for them to part amicably & before Melanie could reply, he told her that even though he respected her very much, he felt that their time together was becoming quite mundane & he was ready to find someone that believed in the notion that insanity prevails.

He further stated that there had been too many misadventures in his life lately & even if she felt he was just blowing in the wind, he was not pleased that her wardrobe had gone to plaid & believed he would prefer to find someone that was a life cruiser and that while she certainly was not a lazy daisy, she was definitely no princess in pink either.

Finally, it was Melanie's turn to speak her mind! She started by stating that his words did not mar her determination & that while they did sting the heart a wee bit, she was not a nightinggale with broken wings.

She continued to speak her mind by telling Mike he was definitely no Friday's child and that, unbeknownst to him, she had met someone named Winston and he had invited her to visit him in Okinawa...an invitation that she accepted.

Lastly, she let him know that she had put their relationship into perspective by writing about her feelings in her pink diary & that she agreed that it was time to move on to better things! Yes, indeed, life must go on. See ya, Mike...my life is going to be filled with lots of mumbo jumbo!

So ends the saga of Mike and Melanie!

14 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Melli said...

OMG Chi! That is sooooooo creative! And a cute story taboot! You ROCK! I'm sorry the relationship floundered -- but I gotta agree with Mike -- you just HAVE to follow the notion that insanity prevails! LOL!!!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! This is just the cutest thing I've ever read. I can't imagine how long it took you to come up with that, and its so good too.

I feel so flattered to make it in your story. Thanks a lot. Honestly, that really made my day!

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Wow... there is a lot of going on in that story... and a lot more to follow with those creative links =)

Nice as Ice on a Hot Summer Day!

 
At 4:24 AM, Anonymous amberstar said...

Chi that story is so creative! Love it. :)

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger PJ said...

Oh, Chi.
This is so cool, really!

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Those stupid Lazuli! I just really don't like them. They are always coming over to the whiskers camp with that "war dance" stuff. Ptbhbbb! That's what I say about that.

Little Shakespeare is my favorite little Meerkat.

Thanks for the update.

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Wystful1 said...

THIS IS ONE SUPER DUPER blog Chi!!! I can't believe you did this!!!! Now, what I mean is NOT that could DO it....but what I mean is you took the TIME to do it and make such a wonderful story on top of it all!!! My god.......it's perfect. And to sound mundane after I read your story...well, it's PRICELESS!!

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Moogie said...

OMG!!!! This is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger LibertyBelle said...

Oh My Goodness, you almost had me crying there, until it hit! I got it! What talent you have - your story is very creative and I loved it sooooo much!
Thanks for sharing it with us!
Hugs
LL
who is blowing in the wind!
:)

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

This is really great! Just too great! I am amazed at your skills in doing this. I would not even have thought of it.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the link.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Learning2FlyAgain said...

Chi,

What an honor to be included in your creativity!! Thank you so much!!

Your writing displays the brilliance of your mind and the beauty of your imagination!!

Spectacular!!

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Kailani said...

That is so creative! I may have to steal that idea from you! hahaha! Thanks for the shout!

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Mrs Lifecruiser said...

Wow wow, you have worked for a while on that story hah?

Very impressive! Even without the links (which is going to make us famous ;-) I would say.

Maybe that's what you should do? Write stories!

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous eph2810 said...

You are really good at this :)...I am honored that you linked to my blog in your story...
Isn't funny how 'small' the blogging community is? I have to check out some of the links that are not familar to me, but most of them are...
Have a blessed weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home