Saturday, September 09, 2006

Story # 2

The other day a few friends and I decided to get together & have lunch at this little diner called Moogalicious...I heard that the cuisine there was just absolutely mouth-watering...and it was, by the way!   *s*

As we were being seated at our table, we saw Jean-Luc Picard sitting at a table only a few feet away from ours! Sitting beside him was this very elegantly dressed mysterious lady.   Barb said, "I love her clothes! I wonder if she frequently visits that trendy shoppe called Virtual Socialite? I know they have some awesome designs there."

After a lengthy discussion about fashion, Becci said,"I wonder if they are discussing a movie contract? If so, I bet it will be centered around space or UFOs and I am sure it would likely have a monster or two in it for suspense & adventure. That would definitely be a movie I'd want to see!"

Then Cin said," I agree with you, Becci...that would definitely be a great movie to see but I also enjoy movies about archaeology and travel. In fact one of my favorite movies was Raiders Of The Lost Ark. What an interesting movie that was! I am sure you have all had the pleasure of seeing it."

I, of course, had to interject my opinion in this discussion so I said,"Oh, Cin...those types of movies are really very interesting to me but I also enjoy great movies about all types of wildlife because animals are such an important part of my life, as you know. And, since the subject of travel came up, have any of you had the pleasure of visiting Denmark? I have only been there in my dreams but I heard that a camera buff would be able to get some awesome photos there."

Our discussion then turned toward some fun, interesting gossip & life's ups and downs. We all enjoyed sharing tidbits of humor in our daily routines.

After 3 hours of chatting, we each decided it was time to go. Barb said she was going to stop by tnchick's place on her way home to see how she was doing; Cin wanted to drive over to check about buying 3 yellow rose bushes for her garden; Becci & I both decided we would head straight home and blog about the wonderful time we had shared with some dear friends.

As we headed out the door, Moogie, the owner of the great diner, said, "I hope you enjoyed your lunch...y'all come back now!" We assured her that we would definitely be back.

The End


I hope you have enjoyed reading my 2nd story & if you missed the first one but would like to read it, just click here.

9 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger PJ said...

That's great Chi!
Have a fun weekend!

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Wystful 1 said...

I am in so much awe!! This is hopelessly getting me all wound up with blog hopping!!

Again, you did one terrific job. You should consider writing short stories grilfriend!!!

It's fabulous.

Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my 9 11 memorial. :o)

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous AmberStar said...

Great story, Chi!!

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous eph2810 said...

What a wonderful idea for a blog post :) and a great story you have put together. Now off to the first part...


Oh, btw - I do visit some of your links on a regular basis...

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Moogie said...

Chi!!!! You are absolutely brilliant. I love this one. I can't wait to see what the next installment will be.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Viamarie said...

Hats off and hands down for these beautiful stories. You have great talent.

Cheers to that!!!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Tigersan said...

It is like a story with footnotes to other stories :)
The depth is more than this Chihuahua can handle ;)

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Mrs Lifecruiser said...

Wonderful story Chi! You should consider a writer career :-)

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, this is an artform. Great job. Very interesting and lots of links!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home