Thursday, September 07, 2006

An Interesting Meme

While blog surfing yesterday, I found this meme at Mumbo Jumbo's & thought I would like to do it too.   *s*

3 Chances


Three things that scare me:

1. High Places
2. Falling
3. I can't think of a 3rd fear.

Three people who make me laugh:

1. My best friend
2. My daughter
3. My brother

Three things I hate:

1. Lies
2. Bigotry
3. Cruelty (to any living creature)

Three things I don't understand:

1. Why babies & children die
2. Why some people destroy gravesites
3. Life

Three things I am doing right now:

1. Trying to think of answers for this meme
2. Drinking a cup of coffee
3. Dreading this day

Three things I want to do before I die:

1. Visit Australia
2. Take a cruise
3. Be happy

Three things I can do:

1. Write silly stories
2. Make an awesome pumpkin pie
3. Be a friend

Three ways to describe my personality:

1. Quiet
2. Humorous
3. Friendly

Three things I can't do:

1. Grow flowers or plants
2. Crochet
3. Sing well

Three things I think you should listen to:

1. Your inner voice
2. Birds singing
3. Music of your choice

Three things you should never listen to:

1. Gossip & rumors
2. Lies
3. Ugly remarks

Three things I'd like to learn:

1. A 2nd language
2. How to tube from scratch well
3. More about wildlife creatures

Three favorite foods:

1. Cheese
2. Pizza
3. Shrimp

Three beverages I drink regularly:

1. Coffee
2. Green tea
3. Water

Three shows I watched as a kid:

1. Dark Shadows
2. I Love Lucy
3. Cartoons

12 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

Australia was at the top of my list, and now that I've crossed it off, I can highly recommend it. Just save up and go! Really! It's awesome.

 
At 6:48 AM, Anonymous eph2810 said...

Great list...I would have answered some the same way :) Except for green tea maybe...
Have a wonderful day...

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger mar said...

Oh, I am drinking coffee right now too!!! this is a very nice meme. Some years ago I would have listed "spiders" under the things that scare me but we have so many where we live now, we have become friends, lol. Happy thursday! :)

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Three things you want to do before you die:

1. Visit Australia
2. Take a cruise
3. Be happy

Me thinks you can take care of all of these in Australia :)

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, I learned more about you today than I would have if you listed the T13. I'll definitely sign up, if you are looking for friends!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Melli said...

Oh! I did this meme quite a while back! It's a good one. I like it! I definately KNOW you can be a friend! You've been MY friend for several years now! I am a bit concerned about why you were dreading today... and your goal to "be happy"... I'm going to email you again...

I did enjoy reading this meme about you! Learned a little sumpin' sumpin!

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Kailani said...

I can't do those 3 things, either.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Who wouldn't be afraid of falling. I too am afraid of extreme heights. Great list you have posted.
Thanks for stopping by.

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Connie and Rob said...

Well I had no idea you were an I Love Lucy fan as much as myself. Most people like her but don't put her on their list!

You did a wonderful job on you meme.

Take care,
Connie

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Great meme....and super fantastic answers Chi.

Now, why were you dreading the day? Hope all's okay!!!

Happy Friday

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Mrs Lifecruiser said...

Ahhh, that's a very nice meme, such good answers you have.

You're such a lovely person :-)

Australia is on my travel wish list too, we'll see if I ever manage to go there. It's nice to dream about it though.

Have a very nice and relaxed weekend :-)

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

I enjoyed your meme. I'm going to Australia in January and can hardly wait. I hope you get there some day. Could I use this on my blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home