Saturday, August 19, 2006

My 100th Post

Since this is my 100th post, I thought I would write about friendship because that is one of the most important things in my life. This may seem contradictory but it is easier for me to be a friend than it is for someone to be my friend. I am sure it is because I am a quiet, introverted person --
in fact, I have been called a snob, for that very reason -- but that is far from true.  *s*    It just takes time & a bit of effort to get to know the real me. LOL

I have some wonderful friends & most (not all) tend to be extroverts. My best friend is also outgoing. Isn't that Curious? She knows the real me & likes me anyway.   hahaha   Maybe it isn't so odd that I gravitate towards extroverts because they usually have a great sense of humor & I love to laugh!


My beloved Keely Shaye


You may be asking yourself, What does a chihuahua have to do with friendship? Well, Keely Shaye taught me what it means to be a friend so that is why I added her to this post. She taught me about loyalty, acceptance, & unconditional love. She was my 4-legged best friend and I miss her so very much but have come to understand that her mission was complete & it was time for her to go but she is always in my heart.

14 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Renee said...

I'm so sorry about your puppy-dog. What a lovely tribute.

Thanks for stopping by my party.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Happy 100th Chi!!! I think many of us extraverts LOVE you for your quiet little self! And the one's that don't? They don't count! :) And darn if I don't wish that Curious would come PLAY with us! She is such a sweety! Tell her I say hi!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Curious indeed! Yes, that's Curious about you. *wink*

I love the whole write up about Shaye teaching you the value and meaning of friendship. Animals can do that so well, we should ALL learn from it.

I've been missing you at SSG...hope you're well.

Happy 100th!

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

...and here I say "I'm missing you at SSG", and you come pay me a visit at my blog!

Mornin' Chi

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Kailani said...

Pets can be wonderful friends and companions!

Congrats on the 100th post!

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger PJ said...

What a beautiful post.
Happy 100th Chi.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Connie and Rob said...

I truly understand your feelings in this post. The unconditional love a pet shows is unbelievable. I am so sorry for your loss. She was very lucky to have you.

Happy 100th post.

Take care,
Connie

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Mrs Lifecruiser said...

Congrats on the 100th post - may there be many hundreds to come :-)

Sad though about your Keely Shaye. It's always hard to lose a friend like that.

And about the introvert matter: Are you sure about that? I don't experience you like that :-) But I do know what you mean, since I can be like that myself sometimes.

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

I think that us extroverts like you introverts because it gives us some balance. :)

And I know about those furry sorts of friends. They do capture our hearts!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Penrick said...

Kudos on your 100th post.

Being quiet are usually the ones you really have to watch. Hmmmm..........

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Me look forward to seeing your 200th post :)

Chihuahua hugs and kisses :)
(me got that from the Pink Chihuahua Princess, but she won't mind sharing ;)

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous eph2810 said...

Dogs are a great friend. They are always happy to see you when you get home.
I am not sure if I am an introvert or extrovert, but I like to friends that are out-going. I like to laugh a lot to, but I usually laugh about silly stuff and sometimes people don't understand why I laugh so hard about things, especially my two guys...

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous eph2810 said...

Oops - silly me: Congrats on your 100th post :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home