Thursday, July 20, 2006

Not In This Lifetime!


My little chihuahua, Elise, has a boyfriend but, being the interferring kind of momma I am, I have put a huge kink in the budding romance. However, she is like a typical teen & I have caught her sneaking out of the house to see the love of her life a few times & when I make her come back home, she gives me THAT look. *s*
As you can see from the above photo (I have used this one before but it is the only good one I have), Elise is one beautiful girl & would make a great "wife" for someone. But I'm not sure I am ready for this to happen & may never be, to be honest --- especially not with her choice for a love interest.

Would you like to see why I have felt the need to put my foot down? Below is a photo of Elise's heartthrob. When you see it, I am certain you will understand my feelings.


This is a photo of a Great Pyrenees. I don't have a photo of Chance to share but this relationship will never happen! LOL

13 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Anonymous AmberStar said...

Too bad she is so petite...he is a handsome fellow. :)

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Oh my! Your little baby Elise is so tiny and he's such a big doggie. My girls have "pretend" boyfriends. For example, we always joke that Belicia is married to Winn Dixie (from the movie) and that my mom's dog dates the Target dog. Maybe that would satisfy Elise. hehe

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

He's a handsome fellow but Elise is too tiny for him. Do something,do something before it's too late.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Reverberate58 said...

LOL You are such a wise mom! He is very handsome but not for your girl! Cute!!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

First off -- my thought is OUCH!!!!

Then, the second instant is YES Chi....nip that in the BUDding romance for sure.

I can just picture the children and no....it wouldn't do well a'tall!!!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Melli said...

LOL! Well... I have to tell ya ... it would work better than the relationship that my BIG Jewl had going one time!

She was about a year old - and so full grown. I'd take her with me to the boys soccer games and soccer practices and there was a family who always brought their little "teacup yorkie" along. This dog was not bigger than a dime! Tiniest little thing you ever saw! Jewlie weighed every bit of 60 pounds! That little yorkie was hot to trot for my big girl! It was funny as all get out!

I don't think I would discourage Elise from her love! She'll figure out soon enough it's not a good match! ROFL!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Well they say that love is blind! Star crossed lovers and you're the big meanie that keeps them apart. (sigh)

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous eph2810 said...

Oh.my.goodness! Yeah, I would have put my foot down as well. Can you just imagine the pupps?

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

Ha ha ha ha! At least she has good taste. That's quite a handsome dog!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger LibertyBelle said...

I loooooooooooooove those doggie pictures - they are adorable!
LL

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Jon Cox said...

Cute picture of Elise! :o)

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Me thinks me be getting jealous ;)

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home