Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hodgepodge

I know that I have been absent from the Blogsphere the past few days but the infamous Mr K chose to take this weekend off work so I have beeen really busy. Fortunately, he chose to go to town without me today so I am taking some time for me. *s*

Two of my friends were really lucky to get a vacation this past week...welcome back, Echo & Tiger San! Hope you both had lots of fun & I will try to stop by for a visit today. *s*

I missed an event yesterday so am posting it belatedly. I actually thought it wasn't until the 18th but I did a little research & found I was wrong....go figure! LOL So, today, I am honoring COWS! Yep, yesterday was Cow Appreciation Day...did you know that?



To my credit, I didn't eat any beef yesterday but oops, I didn't do without my cheese! Speaking of cheese, I love all the happy cow commercials...my favorite one is the ringing doorbell one though. I laugh every time I see it!

Okay, I'm gonna hush now & go visit blogs while I have the chance. *s*

7 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Reverberate58 said...

Hi Chi! We had a wonderful vacation. I am working on putiing some more pictures up on my web site. Hubby's mom can't get to my blog but she can my web so I am posting lots for her. I will let you know so you can see more! It was humid the whole time and we didn't get any rain until the last night there. Then we had the most wonderful lightening and thunder along with rain! Nothing like it! Lit up the whole mountain side!

I did eat beef yesterday! But I was not aware we were suppose to be honoring the cow!!!

Thanks for welcoming me home!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger PJ said...

Oops, I didn't know.
I ate a big juicy cheeseburger.
Bad me!

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Awwww... I had NO idea! But I didn't eat any beef... I rarely do. (no pun intended!) I was all about crab yesterday! Had I KNOWN though I would surely have joined you in HONORING the cow! LOL!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger mar said...

Didn't know about the day honoring the cow, now I am glad I had some chicken, lol. And I drank my milk. I love milk, I have to avoid the cookies, though :)
Have a wonderful sunday and thanks for dropping by, I could write my post only because I am home alone!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Connie and Rob said...

I totally missed Cow Appreciation Day too! I love those California cheese commercials. I actually posted the one when she is holding the football and making the bull say she is pretty...

They have good advertisers. Can't wait to see what they come up with next!

Take care,
Connie

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

I LOVE those happy cows from California too!!!

My favorite (tho I really like 'em all) is the one where the 'tourists' drive by the pasture and stop to tak a picture and the baby is thought to speak her first word......."Cheese"....and the two cows are cracking up and one saying "I never tire or that"...well, me either. I'm like you, I never tire of them either.

And I want a pet Geico gecko just like on their commercials too!!!

rofl

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Uisce said...

Cows, eh? We have goats on our farm and make lots of cheese from their milk. We don't keep cows, but we sure do appreciate them, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home