Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday Feast 102 --- My 4th One




Appetizer

Name one thing nice that you could do for someone else today.
I could run errands for one of my neighbors.

Soup

When was the last time you were frightened by the weather?
I cannot recall ever being frightened by the weather.

Salad

What would you say is the most useful website or blog that you visit?
Actually, I haven't really visited a useful blog but I do have several that I find really enjoyable. *s*

Main Course

Who was your favorite singer/group when you were a child?
I guess I would have to say Elvis...what a great singer he was!

Dessert

Do you have any rituals? If so, what are they?
Every morning I stumble (literally) to the coffee maker & then I let the 2 littlest chis out & sit outside to enjoy the early morning sights & sounds...it is so peaceful for me.

Would you like to partake in the Friday Feast?

16 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Yoshi said...

Oooh, Elvis. I have to admit, I didn't think about the king. I have no idea why the osmond duo came to mind.... i must be nuts LOL

thanks for the visit! :)

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous jher said...

wow elvis! unfortunately, hes not a fave, im too young for elvis. joke! have a great weekend!

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Connie and Rob said...

I think at some point in our lives we all loved Elvis. Good one.

Take care,
Connie

My feast is up too!

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Your main course is also a favorite of mine.
Mine is up too.

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

I have a sprinkling of Elvis on mine today too!

And the dessert you served is one of my favorites!!!!

My feast is served...come and get it, first come first served.

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Mmmmm... You're dessert sounds divine! I do that sometimes... but not as a ritual!

Mine's up!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Okay, Elvis is a good answer. :)

Happy Friday!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Coffee and chi watching does sound very peaceful! And, I think that running an errand for a neighbor is an extremely kind thing to do.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger YellowRose said...

Coffee!!! Yeah that's one I have too!!


Great feast, mine is up!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Pittchick said...

I'm more of a tea drinker myself. Happy feast!

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Ma said...

Mmmmmm, great feast! I love your dessert.

Mahalo for the visit.

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Cheryl said...

Stumbling is something I do as well!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Higher said...

i'm trying to break the coffee ritual =)

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger adria said...

Yummy feast!
I have a bunch of Elvis 45 records. It was my dad's collection, and I love it!

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger ribbiticus said...

haha! great dessert! my feast is up! ;)

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Viamarie said...

Hurrah! I love Elvis too.

Enjoy your weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home