Saturday, July 08, 2006

5 Things

When I stopped by Mumbo Jumbo's blog, I found this cute meme called 5 Things & decided to do one too. *s*

5 Things

In my refrigerator:

Dr Pepper
Ranch dressing
Frozen dinners...gotta love microwavable meals! *s*
Hot dogs
Apple jelly...I need to buy some strawberry preserves this week.


In my closet:

Clothes (that I seldom wear...mostly dresses)
A huge white teddy bear
A tin girl that should be hanging on my porch
A state coin collection
Several empty boxes that I have not yet thrown away.

In my purse:

Ink Pen
Lip Balm
Photos of my grandchildren
My Library card
Loose change

In my car:

Car seats for the grandkids
A pair of safety glasses
A screwdriver...only the infamous Mr K knows why!
*A cute little toy kangaroo.
Paper napkins

5 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

a toy kangaroo? Now come on.......I would think a toy chi!!!

Neat meme. And I gotta visit you some time so I can meet you AND the 'infamous Mr. K'

Happy Saturday.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Hmmm... I think we might have "twin" closets! Mine are ALL catch-alls! Of course with 6 people back in the house every room is a catch-all too! 6 full grown people is too many for ANY house I think! :) This is a good meme... I've seen it around a bit. I think I'll do it ... but not for awhile.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Does loose change count as one ;)

Me would be like, a quarter, 2 pennies, errr, wait.... make that... gohyakuendama, hyakuendama... ;)

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Reverberate58 said...

What does the tin girl look like and why do you have it in your closet if it should be on the porch?

I am still laughing at Mr.K's post on the phone scam! He is a funny guy!

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous eph2810 said...

This is indeed a great little meme :)...Paper napkins in your car? But then again, if you have children's seat in your car - I understand the napkins :)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home