Monday, June 05, 2006

Venting & More

A friend gave me a suggestion for a blog post that would have been lots of fun but unfortunately, I was unable to get it to look right so after about 5 attempts, I finally gave up. I really get so frustrated when I can't do something right!
This evening I have the pleasure of dogsitting for my daughter for an indefinite period of time. He is a sweet, loveable Great Pyrenees named Chance...one of her neighbors is abusive to him & has tried to shoot him several times with a BB gun. Such senseless cruelty! They have bought some land & a new home and are hoping to move soon so they can get Chance back. *s*

6 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Sounds like a beautiful dog. And a beautiful name to go with it.

HOPE BIG poochie will GET a better Chance when he gets a new home away from the B Bs

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Chi, feel free to comment anytime, Monday Memmory or not. Sorry to hear about your "granddog" being used for target pratcie. Some people are just mean.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Melli said...

A boy can learn a lot from a dog: obedience, loyalty, and the importance of turning around 3 times before lying down!

Very cute Chi!!!

 
At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home