Monday, June 12, 2006

Uncanny?

The infamous Mr K & I are worlds apart in our views on most things.
Considering this fact, I find this rather uncanny:


Once, while we were out enjoying the beauty of the mountain, I thought to myself that it would be so nice to have a bouquet of wild flowers...all of a sudden, he pulled over, turned off the car, & got out....a few minutes later, he returned with a bouquet for me. Yesterday, we ran a few errands & he decided he wanted some polish sausages so he ran into the store to get some. I thought it would be really great if I had something sweet to eat. Would you believe that when he returned to the car he had a cup of peanut butter fudge? Yummy!!

Perhaps it isn't so uncanny after all, considering the fact that we have been together since the Ice Age! *s* Has anyone else experienced this?

8 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Fudge? Someone say fudge? mmmmmmmmmmmm, right now I've got a biggo hankering for vanilla ice cream, and you speaking of fudge...well, let's warm some and pour it over the ice cream and well.......devour it. What? None left? Well, I delcare!!!


Hey, I saw the book you got. Now I haven't read that one, but what I've heard about it, you won't be dissatisfied.

:o)

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Happy0303 said...

Nope, not me. If I was thinking of eating something sweet, DH would probably buy me a magazine. Oh well, at least he thinks of me. Thanks for visiting my blog!

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

How sweet of your husband. Mine is a wonderful man but rarely "uses his feminine side". It has happened on a rare moment which always make for a delightful memory.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Melli said...

In my dreams... only in my dreams! MY hubby doesn't even "get it" when I TELL him what I want! ROFL!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger PJ said...

How sweet!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger moonraker said...

Hello Chi
Many thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

Will be linking to your blog as I love your photos.

Yes, we have 'Uncanny' in our lives too, I wish it was on sweet things but its usually something like buying the same newspaper on the same day.

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous eph2810 said...

Since the ice-age - lol. Now that is just too cute :)...
Yeah - when cool things like that happen even if you are together that long - that is awesome. I have it happening right now - blog about it tonight :)...

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

That is such a sweet story! My DH and I are complete opposites in every way as well, yet he does seem to be thinking of things at the same time as I...completely random things...I guess that means they love us huh? :) Stacie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home