Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Paint, Chi, Paint!

This morning I started painting my porch swing but I ran out of paint before I finished. I chose to paint it black again. Perhaps if I hadn't gotten quite so much on me, I might have had enough to finish the job. *s* So, I can't take it off my To Do list just yet & I certainly hope it dries well before the rain comes...it really looks cloudy out right now so I am holding my breath.

Drats! 5 minutes after I posted this, it started raining! Well. at least I can breath again so that is a good thing. *s*

6 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Uh-oh. I hope it's not going to need to be re-painted! Darn that Alberto, huh?

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Uisce said...

I always make sure I have enough materials to finish any job. That way I can use material procurement as another excuse for not starting the job! :)

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

I hate when that happens. I got all the stuff I needed to paint my porch and then it rained for a month. Now I have my flowers and window boxes planted and it's gonna be a pain to paint it now. I hope the rain doesn't ruin your paint job! Stacie

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger mar said...

Hope you don't need to re-paint the swing...glad that you can breath again, though (lol)

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I guess you can use your new ability to breathe absent paint fumes as a glass have full scenerio.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger PJ said...

I never finished painting after we moved here a year and a half ago...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home