Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Note About Blogrolls

After much thought, I have decided to no longer participate in the following blogrolls: Thursday Thirteen, Wordless Wednesday, and Scavenger Photo Hunt. I found myself spending entirely too much time trying to find interesting photos or lists to post that it stopped being fun for me. However, I have made some wonderful friends & have visited some very interesting blogs which is really nice. *s* I want to thank each of you for your kind comments and I hope you will continue to stop by from time to time.

If you would like your link listed under the title Blogs of Interest in my sidebar, please let me know in your comment. Have a great day!

7 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger TNChick said...

My Photo Hunt is meant to be fun and is best for those who always have the camera on hand and snapping photos. It's meant to be enjoyed - not meant to be a hassle. I do take part in T13 and WW but *only* if I have something to post - not when it's a hassle. I don't think blogging should be work. HA! :)I am glad you were a part of the hunt for the past few weeks and will see your around :)

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Of course, Chi, it's totally understandable! And I will always continue to stop by.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Of course I'll still stop by! Geez, how can the chihuahua bond be broken so easily. :)

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous eph2810 said...

Hm - that is how I felt for awhile. I posted about it a couple weeks ago. As you know I have two blogs...and I just had to make priorities. I will still participate in WW and Photo Hunt...but might move both over to my "main blog" - since TN as so kind to move it from blogger to WP...
I will make sure that I'll keep stopping by though :)...

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Reverberate58 said...

Well I do understand how time consuming all these memes are. I may wittle some of mine back too once I start to school. I will be around since I have a link to you and enjoy your blog! Have a great day!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Tigersan said...

I did a Thursday Thirteen once... but I guess I messed up somehow and it wasn't considered acceptable. It is hard doing one of those with only pictures ;)

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger michele said...

I only participate in the photo hunt when I have a photo I want to share, if I don't like the theme, I don't do it.

But I think it's a good idea to cut back and blog about the things that interest you and not be forced into a schedule. Plus sometimes bloggers can rely on memes too much and not really blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home