Friday, June 09, 2006

I Am Soooo Bad!!

This morning hubby came in from work & said, "I think it would be good if you..." and then proceeded to name a list of chores for me. With a smile...I said, "I think it would be good if I did them too but I believe I will just sit right here." He said, " I think you should just sit right there too....see you about 3:30." Of course, he knows that I will eventually get the chores done. *s*

P.S. It is now 11:58 & all chores accomplished...maybe I'm not so bad after all. LOL

6 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! Now this sounds like me and hubby.

Love it.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Melli said...

THERE ya go! See? That was GREAT!!!
*BG*

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger PJ said...

LOL, good for you now go sit in your chair and relax

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Viamarie said...

I know how you feel but I guess it's automatic that we still do them even if we don't feel like at the moment.

It's Saturday and time for SPH. My photo is up now. Hope you put yours too.

Have a nice weekend!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Hattigrace said...

that is TT. He helps me so much. How ya doin?

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger mar said...

He, he. Now you deserve a wonderful weekend, happy saturday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home