Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Cute Meme

While visiting blogs this morning I found this fun meme at In A Big Way & she found it at Where One Day Runs Into Another so I thought I would do it too. *s*

1. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your father's side, your favorite candy):
Sylvia Fudge


2. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name followed by izzle", first two or three letters of your last name followed by "dizzle"):
Cizzle Studizzle


3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal):
Purple Chihuahua


4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your name- last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name repeated twice):
Chibey KurKur


5. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, the automobile you drive):
The Purple Shadow


HUGs, The Purple Shadow

5 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

Oh I love The Purple Chihauhau and The Purple Shadow - way cool!! Glad you played along.

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Beckie said...

Awwww, the color Purple! Do you really drive a Shadow????

My WW is up if you'd like to visit.

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Oh, this is cute! I'll do this in a little while! Love your movie star name! Mine won't be that good!

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Ooo, I love the Purple Shadow - very spy gamish! :-)

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

I gave up on Wordless Wednesday and Blogger this morning...so I wanna play!!!

Mine's done!! Cute stuff. I like how funny they are for the results of this. (not yours necessarily, but well,....mine's funny)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home