Wednesday, June 14, 2006

21 Things

I saw this meme at 2 blogs today: The Fernandeses* & Insanity Prevails & thought it would be fun to do too!

21 Things...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:

Langdon could now see the end of the Tuileries Gardens, marked by a giant stone archway.

(taken from The DaVinci Code, by Dan Brown)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?

My laundry basket.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

a murder trial.

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:

1:00 p.m.

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

12:49 p.m.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

A fan.

7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?

This morning. when I took the dogs outside.

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?

Melli's Wordless Wednesday

9. What are you wearing?

slacks & t-shirt.

10. Did you dream last night?

I probably did but I sleep too hard & don't recall a dream..

11. When did you last laugh?

Today while reading some humorous blogs.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Family & pet photos & a 2005 calendar. *s*

13. Seen anything weird lately?

No

14. What do you think of this quiz?

It is a fun meme to do!

15. What is the last film you saw?

March of the Penguins

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

A new home & property here on my mountain..

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know:

I have been married 3 times....silly me!

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

I would like to see an end to animal cruelty...animals are such a part of who I am!

19. Do you like to dance?

Well, I do like to dance but am not good at it...the infamous Mr K teases me about it!

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? a boy?

Heaven forbid!! If I had another daughter, I would name her Kayleigh & would name my son Joshua Jeremiah.

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Not on a permanent basis but a visit might be quite nice. *s*

6 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Nicely done! You're right -- I had NO IDEA you'd been married 3 times! What the **** were you thinkin' woman??? LOL!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Uisce said...

that's fun! I played along just a bit... my time was only off by seven minutes! :)

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Yes my dear, "that person" tried to make a moral issue about not liking cheese. Isn't that crazy!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

LOL...I did this early this morning and posted draft...goes to show you how wide awake I was back then.

It was fun. And I knew the marriage story of yours. *w*

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Nice long line of meme lists.
Thanks for dropping by.

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger monica said...

Oh you beat me, I'm on my second marriage LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home