Monday, May 22, 2006

Whoo Hoo! My Marathon Award Arrived!

This weekend (May 20-21) my friend at Insanity Prevails held a Modified Marathon & invited her blogging friends to guess how many minutes she could pedal. I am really terrible at guessing anything but decided to give it a go....was I ever surprised that I actually guessed closest! Melli is such a remarkable person & I am so proud of her accomplishment! *s*


Thank you so much, Melli, for making the weekend such fun & for this delightful award!

9 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger PJ said...

Congrats Chi!
and Congrats Melli too!
What a cute gifty...:)

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Melli said...

LOL! MY pleasure Chi!!! And thank you again - for being SO supportive! It was great fun! And nope... I'm not sore. Not a bit!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Chi said...

Thank you, PJ!

It really was fun...and I'm glad you aren't at all sore...that is great to hear! *smiles*

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

OMG!!! You WERE close!!!!!!! Way to go. Congrats Chi!!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Chi said...

Thank you, Ms W! *s*

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger PowersTwinB said...

Oh that is so special!! lucky you!...Maybe we can get Melli to do another one this weekend??? lol...I have a ton of "beautiful" necklaces to send her! lol

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

What a cute award. You should be so proud of yourself!

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Connie and Rob said...

Congratulations on being the winner. That is really a cute certificate.

Melli did good too!

Take care,
Connie

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous GG said...

WTG, Chi! I was close, but no cigar. LOL She did an amazing job!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home