Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Thankful List

I found an alphabetized list of things to be thankful for posted at ....Thanks For The Memories. Another wonderful list can be found at On Broken Wings. So, here is my Thankful List.

A. Angels, Ancestors, Automobiles, April(the month)
B. Babies, Blue Skies, Bananas, Blogs, Brothers
C. Chihuahuas, Chocolate, Calgon, Candles, Coffee
D. (my)Daughter, Dreams, Desserts, Deer, Dad
E. Elephants, Earth, Energy, Exotic Places
F. Family, Friendship, Freedom, Fudge, Flowers
G. (my)Grandchildren, Giraffes, Games, Green Plants
H. Home, Happiness, Heroes, Humility
I. Incense, Ice Cream, Independence
J. Jasmines, Joy, Journeys, Junk Food. Jokes
K. Kindness, Kangaroos. Kites
L. Love, Laughter, Learning, Life
M. Momma, Money, Memories
N. Neighbors, Nature, Normalcy, Nutrition
O. Ostriches, Origami, Originality
P. Pets, Purple(the color), Peace, Polar Bears, Poker
Q. Quotes, Questions, Quaker Oatmeal, Quartz
R. Roses, Roads, Rainbows, Reality
S. Sunsets, Surprises, Sisters, Serenity, (my)Son
T. Time, Tea, Tacoma(my birth place), Technology, Tahiti
U. Unity, (the)Universe, Umbrellas
V. Vacations, Vacuum Cleaners,(some)Veggies
W. Wisdom, Words, Warmth, Water
X. I am thankful for the letter X...without it, there would be no Reflexes, X chromosomes, or Extraterrestrials
Y. Yaks, Yachts, Yoga
Z. Zeal, Zaniness, Zebras, Zippers

4 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Mandy said...

Lots of things there to be thankful for. Thnx for sharing :)

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Connie and Rob said...

I am thankful you shared your list. You made me smile.

Take care,
Connie

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Wow....I was just over at Broken Wings and read your comment about your Alphabet list and had to drop by and read it.

I'm impressed Chi. Truly impressed. For me it was difficult, and you made a list with such ease and profound things to be thankful for. The "I" and the independence is just awesome (see I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years) Great, great list!! Truly.

Hugs to you my friend.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Chi said...

Thank you very much, Ms W...happy smiles & HUGs for you too! *s*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home