Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Letter is C

Here is how this meme works:


Write ten words beginning with the letter you’ve been given. Include an explanation of what each word means to you and why. If you want to play, ask for a letter in comments & I’ll post a letter for you in your blog. I got the letter "C" from Pink Chihuahua Princess.

1. Chi. I chose Chilady as my online name because I am owned by 3 darling chihuahuas. My friends shortened it to Chi & I like that even better. *s*

2. Catatonic. Please don't speak to me in the early morning hours before I've had time to put some caffeine in my system.

3. Colorful. Don't laugh too hard but I like to wear plaid knickers & tie-dyed tops but not together, I promise.

4. Caring. I care very deeply for my family, friends, and pets. Actually, I care about all animals.

5. Cheap. By that, I mean I am a cheapskate. I hate to spend my money. I have no problem spending hubby's though. *grin*

6. Chubby. Okay, I hate to admit that I could stand to lose a few pounds & probably would if I ecercised more.

7. Clumsy. I am outrageously awkward & unco-ordinated.

8. Comfortable. I like who I am and where I live very much.

9. Collector. I collect angels & music boxes.

10. Comical. Jokes that make people laugh are fun to tell.

7 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Great list Chi! I had to do this with "V" a few days ago! That was hard!

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous eph2810 said...

Oh - what a wonderful list with the letter 'C'. I like you on-line name and now I know why you choose it. Tie-dyed tops are cool. I use to have one around somewhere. Laughing about your explanation on 'cheap'...too funny. The only thing I seem to collect is dust around here. I could dust all the time, but I would have to do it all.the.time in order to not look dusty - and thus it is a little dusty around my house.
I played it too last Tuesday with the letter 'A' I had recevied from TN Chick

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Okay....I'll bite.
I'll take your bait and you can post a letter for me.

Just make it sweet bait! *s*

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

It sounds like we have a lot in common! That's exciting to know since we both love little chi's so much. I too am very colorful, and like to consider myself extremely frugal.

This is a fun list, thanks for playing along.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Connie and Rob said...

Very nice list. I like that you are a collector of angels. I have a hard time passing those up myself. Some of them are just so beautiful.

Take care,
Connie

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Melli said...

The answer to the puzzle above -- is antipathy - right?

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Karen said...

I played 'm' last week-I loved that you used catatonic... I'm only cheap sometimes, but usually chubby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home