Saturday, May 20, 2006

Descriptive Tag

I have not seen this at any blog I have visited & thought it would be fun to make an alphabetized list of words that describe me. I will not tag anyone but if you would like to do it, feel free. *s*
As you will see, some of my qualities are not so good & may even seem to contradict each other but they are all a part of who I am. Here is my list:

A. Aloof
B. Benign
C. Caring
D. Demure     --->smiles @ Melli <---
E. Earnest
F. Frugal
G. Gentle
H. Hard-Headed
I. Insignificant
J. Jolly
K. Kind
L. Loyal
M. Mild
N. Nagging
O. Observant
P. (a)Pain in the Posterior     *grin*
Q. Quiet
R. Reliable
S. Southern
T. Tactful
U. Unique
V. Verbal
W. Wacky
X. X-Wife     ---> Couldn't think of an X word...LOL <---
Y. Young (at heart)
Z. Zealous

5 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

oh wow....I'll have to give this a try!!

Great idea Chi.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Celestino. said...

It's a good thing they have online dictionary web sites.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Melli said...

Great list Chi! I don't think I could think of that many words to describe me! I might try it though... but not today! I'm heading to bed soon!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Connie and Rob said...

Very fun idea! Maybe a will take a crack at it.

You did really good on yours...

Take care,
Connie

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I think that these qualities make a fantastic chi mommy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home