Monday, April 17, 2006

Tagged

Thanks to Melli for tagging me. I have to make a list
of 6 weird things about myself & then tag 6 friends.

***Note***
If anyone that I tagged would like to be removed, please let me know. I will gladly do so. Also, this is the last time I will tag anyone's blog.

My List

1. I like to add cheese to my pinto beans & black-eyed peas.
2. I like walking barefoot in the rain...day or night.
3. I wear weird clothes sometimes, like plaid knickers.
4. I make fun of myself quite often & people think that is weird.
5. I am a loner & spend approxinately 92% of my time by myself.
6. I hate shopping with a passion!

No Tag Backs, please. *s*

I have tagged
Barb
Liberty Belle
Friday's Child (added tag)
Cat Lady
Fireflies & Frogs
Killired (added tag)

7 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Now see? That wasn't too painful was it? LOL! Ya know... I'm thinking that cheese is probably the only thing that would make black-eyed peas do-able for me! *G* And I too like to walk barefoot in the rain! (as long as it's warm out) Today it's about 50 and raining - and I'm NOT going barefoot walking! :) Thanks for playing Chi! It's a great list!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Chi? Ya know guess we're both weird! I too like to be alone. It's comforting to me. Call it weird, but I get enjoyment of being by myself.

I got tagged too, but by someone else. Thing is it was SOOOOOOOO easy to come up with just 6 things. roflmao.

Glad to have you back in the 'blogspot' world!!!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Chi said...

I really do enjoy my solitude...doesn't seem weird to me either. (s* And thanks to you, it is great to be back! *s*

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Sure, I'll tag along but hope it's okay on a Saturday.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger LibertyBelle said...

Well dang it Chi - you've gone and made yourself one very nice blog!
Love it!
Now about this tag thing - I have no idea what it is and how it works - so a tagging for dummies would really help!
Hugs to you!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger PJ said...

Wow, I love the new blog Chi!
It's beautiful!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Killired said...

I'm finally getting ready to reply to this one! sorry it took so long!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home